Asure Test, Inc. Internet Privacy
At Asure Test, we understand the importance of privacy and strive to keep all information safe and secure. This policy applies to all services provided by us through the use of this internet web site.
This policy does not cover customers that utilize our physical services such as drug testing, DNA testing or any other service that is rendered in a personal format.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us at (636) 916-0050, or mail us at:Privacy Concerns
P.O. Box 1829
Saint Charles, MO 63302
Information we collect on our web site, and how we use that information
- Our website utilizes cookies. These cookies contain information such as your browsing habits while on our website, log-in information for our membership services or information that uniquely identifies your browser to our web server. Some of our services may require the use of these cookies. If you disable cookies through your browser, or delete them after they are created you may not be able to use all of the services that we offer.
- Google Analytics
- Our website participates in a third party service called Google Analytics. This service uses a first-party cookie to track our visitors and browsing habits while on our site. This tracking information is reported back to us to help us provide a better user experience on the web. Once users leave our site, tracking stops. This information collected is only made available to Asure Test and Google, Inc. The Google Analytics service collects information about your browsing habits on our site as well as your interests and demographic information based on display advertising that you encounter while browsing the internet. If you do not wish to allow us to receive your demographic information, you may adjust your Ads Settings with Google. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics altogether and report no information, please visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-On page for options available to you. If you have questions about the Google Analytics service, how it works and the security of the information collected, please direct those questions to Google.
- Log Information
- Our web server automatically logs some information when you visit our site. These logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location Data
- We offer a Google service on our site called Google Maps. This service allows you to locate us and get directions. If you use this service, Google may receive information about your physical location. This information is provided by you. Unless you provide this information to the service, it is not collected.
- Information You Provide
- When you sign up for some of our online services, you may be asked to provide us with personal information. We will disclose to you at the time that we collect that information how it will be used. If you fail to provide us with that information we may not be able to provide those services to you.
- User Communications
- When you send email or other types of electronic communication to us, we may keep that communication for an indefinite period of time to respond to your inquiry, and/or to improve our services to you.
- We may provide links to different pages on our site to other sites. These links may be tracked to determine if they are being followed or not.
- Other Sites
- This policy applies to Asure Test only. Links to outside sources are not covered by this policy. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We are not responsible for these sites, their privacy policies or the information that they collect.
- Affiliate Sites
- Asure Test is not affiliated with any other site. Links to our site from any other internet location, or links from our site to any other internet location, should not be considered an endorsement by us.
We only use the information that we collect for the above purposes. We may also use the information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and/or customized content
- Developing new services or updating current ones
- Ensuring that our site is functioning correctly and safely
- Protecting the rights and safety of our digital property and the digital property of our users
Our servers are located in the United States of America. All server processing, data collection and analysis is done within the United States. This policy is governed by the laws of the United States. Visitors from outside the United States are permitted to use this site so long as this policy does not violate any of their local, state or federal laws.
Asure Test, Inc. may, from time to time, share personally identifiable information we collect. This information is only shared if one or more of the following situations occur:
- In response to a court order and/or search warrant
- We have your written consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, and/or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any local, state or federal law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request. To enforce our terms of service including potential violations thereof. To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Asure Test, Inc., its users, employees, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Should a change to the policy occur, a notice will be placed on the Asure Test, Inc. home page.